The Best Zucchini Bread Ever
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 Cup Oil
1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini (I like to put it in the blender with about a TBL Spoon of water)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour 9x5 inch Loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the oil, eggs and zucchini; stir to combine. Do not overmix. The batter should be smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer pan to wire rack and cool. Once bread has almost completly cool, run a knife around the edges then turn pan over to release bread.
- Enjoy the best zucchini bread EVER!